How To Send Your Watch
Please follow these instructions when posting your watch to us:
- Please contact us prior to posting your watch, to advise us of the nature of the problem with your watch.
- Ensure your watch is well protected ; wrap the watch in bubble wrap, tissue or a padded envelope to add extra protection.
- Place the watch in a jiffy bag, padded envelope or plastic box. (Please do not send your original watch presentation box)
- We recommend you use Royal Mail's Special Delivery service. This service offers reliability and security, with insurance of your watch up to £2500.
Along with your watch please include the following information:
- The postal address to which the watch is to be returned.
- Contact telephone number and email address
- A small description of the repair/service you would like to be undertaken.
For added security please label your repair/service parcel as follows:
6/7 Southernhay West,
We accept the following payment methods once the repair has been completed:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit / debit card
- Cash on collection
Please note we do not accept any payments over the phone.
If you have any additional queries regarding posting your watch, we would be happy to help on 01392 423990.